Thursday, December 7, 2006

Things up my end.

Things arn't great up my end, but we don't want to lower the tone of the place before we even start. Suffice to say that the doctor has put me on a high fibre diet. Jeo Ferry has asked me to tell those lads swimming in the flood in his back fields that that land was sprayed with enough chemicals to trigger a US invasion last summer, so if bits start falling off them in a few days they have only themselves to blame. See how impressed the girls will be then?

1 comment:

Cllr Keith Martin said...

Well this is certainly a different take on local news!

Marty MacTaigh is a constituent of mine and while he may be a rotten old bastard is a good voter.

He told me he voted 7 times at the last election and hopes to double it this time round no matter what Dick Roche says.

Google